Midland WR-300 Public Alert & All Hazards Weather Radio with AM/FM Alarm Clock
Availability : Out Of Stock
Product Type : Emergency Alert Radios
Vendor : Midland
SKU : 0066-07
The Midland WR-300 All Hazards Public Alert Radio with AM/FM Alarm Clock continuously monitors the combined All Hazard National Weather Radio station transmissions broadcast around-the-clock from NWS offices across the United States. This radio network is the most immediate source for comprehensive weather and instantaneous emergency information, ensuring that you...
The Midland WR-300 All Hazards Public Alert Radio with AM/FM Alarm Clock continuously monitors the combined All Hazard National Weather Radio station transmissions broadcast around-the-clock from NWS offices across the United States. This radio network is the most immediate source for comprehensive weather and instantaneous emergency information, ensuring that you and your family are always informed about threats to your safety!
Midland WR-300 Weather Radio with Civil Emergency Monitor. Get local weather reports when you need them most: Digital PLL tuning for clear reception; S.A.M.E. localized reception; 30 programmable county codes so you can receive alerts about one county or many counties... from your home, to your cabin and where your kids go to college; Full function alarm clock; Built-in AM / FM radio; 10 memory alerts... easily add, edit and remove unwanted ads Powered by included AC wall adapter and 4 AA batteries (not included). Order Now! Midland WR-300 Weather Radio with Civil Emergency Monitor.
The automatic alert system of the WR-300 All Hazards Weather Receiver is innovative. The monitor is automatically activated along with a loud tone, an LED light and an “alert” message on the LCD display whenever a severe weather or special emergency statement is broadcast. Those can include tornado, hurricane, flood, ice/snow storm, and other severe weather alerts as well as Amber Alerts, and emergency information about explosions, fires, hazardous chemical spills, and others.
Features:High performance receiver monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, & forecasts.
- High performance receiver monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, & forecasts.
- Receives all National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) reports, which provides all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings and more.
- Flexible programming - select SAME broadcasts in up to 30 counties.
- User-selectable warning system - choice of warning tone alarm, voice or visual displays.
- Eleven-character dot matrix LCD for viewing monitor status and alert message or clock display.
- Backlit display - when any buttons are pressed the backlight will be activated for about 5 seconds. Can also be set for continuous.
- Alert message types include Statement, Watch, or Warning, and Test (up to 56 messages).
- Large top-firing speaker directs alerts and audio toward listener.
- Clock displays time/date and has alarm and snooze functions AM/FM radio for listening or wake-up alarm.
- Program 3 AM and 3 FM memories for your favorite stations.
- Telescopic antenna provides maximum range reception up to 50 miles. Antenna folds down for easy transport.
- Fully variable volume control adjusts audio output.
- Alert siren volume adjustable for maximum flexibility.
- Receiver can store up to 10 different weather/hazard alerts (with overlapping effective times) in its memory.
- Siren alert defeat option allows you to set the monitor to respond to weekly and monthly tests with only the visual alert. During the test, the Advisory LED will light up and "Weekly Test" or “Monthly Test” will be visible on the display.
- Voice and siren alerts can be turned off for all events leaving only the text message and LED light to indicate the event.
- Defeat Siren Alert Option allows user to set the weather monitor, when receiving some types of emergency messages, not to generate the siren or voice alert but only display the message in order not to annoy you.
- External antenna jack permits use of an (optional) extended range base antenna or a mobile antenna.
- External power jack allows use of AC adapter (included) or DC cigarette lighter power cord (optional) to run off a car or boat battery.
- External alert jack allows use of other alerting devices.
- Earphone jack allows private listening or remote speaker location (optional).
- Low battery level indicator.
- EL (ElectroLuminescent) backlight.
- One-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Frequency Range: AM: 520-1710 kHz, FM: 87.5-108.5 MHz, VHF: 162.40, 162.425, 162.45, 162.475, 162.50, 162.525, 162.55 MHz.
SAME code setting: 30 independent settings.
RF reception range: 50 miles (64 km).
20 dB Quieting Sensitivity: 0.5 uV.
FIPS Code Sensitivity at 5kHz Dev: 0.5uV.
Channel Selectivity: ±25kHz, 60dB.
Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms.
Power Output at 10%THD: 250 mW max.
Input Voltage: 9-14 Volts DC.
Power requirements: AC Adapter (included) and 4 AA alkaline batteries for backup power.
7.125" x 2.5" x 5.5" (180mm x 65mm x 140mm).
The National Weather Service has a toll-free number to obtain S.A.M.E. county codes: 888-NWS-SAME (888-697-7263). You can also visit their NOAA Weather Radio web page to obtain S.A.M.E. county codes.
Returns & RMA Policy It is our promise to our customers to provide them with quality working products. However, if a customer were to receive a defective product, we offer customer support for returns, tracking and order corrections. Please email email@example.com for RMA authorization. Customer support by phone is available Monday-Friday 8am -5pm via recorded message and returned phone call. This line is not manned all day long, but calls will be returned within 24 hours in most cases. We offer a 30 Day Defective Only ~ Return Policy. All defective returns will be replaced with a working model of the item, additional shipping charges paid for by Preparedness industries. Returns must comply with the following requirements below for return acceptance. RMA Requests & Authorizations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org RETURN AUTHORIZATIONS Returns must be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). RMA REQUEST You agree for documentation and verification purposes and to time stamp RMA request that we require all customers to request an RMA via email. Customer request for RMA's will be honored from the date we receive their email request, regardless of our reply time. REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR AN RMA NUMBER 1. Returns accepted for defective items only 2. Product must be intact, undamaged and unaltered 3. RMA number must be requested within 10 days of order delivery 4. Product(s) must be returned within 10 Days of issued RMA Unauthorized Returns Items returned outside of our policy terms In the event an unauthorized return is delivered to us outside of our policy terms, you agree that credit will not be issued and that we reserve the right to exercise the option to discard the item after 30 days or return the item to the customer at the customers expense. If the customer refuses delivery or has moved without providing us with the proper shipping address, you agree we will hold the item for a period of 30 days and then discard the item after that term has expired. Be advised if an order is canceled that is not determined to not be defective or the item has been tampered with to create the effect of a defective item, Canceled orders will incur a 25% cancelation / restocking fee. In the case of an item being on Back order, we will notify you of the back order and expected delivery date. If for some reason this delay in delivery provides hardship for the customer a full refund will be issued upon your request. Shipping charges are non-refundable on returns involving non-defective merchandise.
Preparedness industries will ship most orders direct from our Nevada warehouse via Fed Ex or USPS within 24 hours of receiving the order. Shipments are sent Monday through Friday. We do not have Saturday pick-up for package. Orders Placed after noon on Friday through Sunday midnight will be shipped on the next working day. Shipping charges are calculated based on distance traveled, size of package and supplies. Because of the nature of some of our items and the bulk size which incurs additional shipping fees from our Shippers, we reserve the right to place your order on hold and request additional shipping be paid before shipping the order. This is typical on large bucket orders or Large Food orders. Some items may ship directly from our vendors. In these cases we will notify you via provided email address or phone number. We can’t guarantee delivery times from these items. However our vendor group has proven to be a group of very customer friendly providers. We will do everything possible to expedite the service. In the case of an item being on Back order, we will notify you of the back order and expected delivery date. If for some reason this delay in delivery provides hardship for the customer a full refund will be issued upon your request. Shipping fees are not refundable on product exchanges or returns which have not been authorized and deemed defective.
WE DO NOT SHIP OVERSEAS, TO P.O. BOXES, APO, OR FPO ADDRESSES SHIPMENT TIMES & DELAYS We are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by Fedex and USPS, exclude weekends and holidays. Delivery times may vary due to peak seasonal demands, weather conditions, disasters and acts and conditions beyond the control of these carriers. TIME IN TRANSIT DISCLAIMER We will not be held responsible for shipment delays and are unable to issue refunds for shipping charges because of delayed shipments due to peak seasonal demand, acts of God, acts or failures of Buyer, acts of civil, military authority, earthquakes, hurricanes, Snowstorms, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, attacks, war, delays in transportation, acts and conditions beyond the control of our freight carriers. other causes beyond Seller's reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays in obtaining or inability to obtain labor, products, necessary credit card authorization, address verification and/or necessary information from buyer to process order. Our responsibility lies in the fulfillment of orders within our facility and readying the packages for UPS and USPS pickup from our facility. Our guarantee to you is that your package will leave our facility within the time specified in our shipping schedule. Please adjust your schedule accordingly. SHIPPING INTO A DISASTER ZONE Customer assumes full responsibility of all charges incurred by us due to the attempt of shipping items into and within the outer-laying areas of a disaster zone. SHIPMENT ERRORS Mistakes happen. We strive to have all orders processed fully and correctly. On occasion a problem can occur. It is important that you immediately notify us of any problems with your order. Please do so within 48 hours. Remember, sometimes an order is sent in several boxes, you should have received an email with the tracking number for each box. Track each package to ensure one isn't delayed in transit or left at a neighbors. When notifying us of a problem, please provide your order number, a list of the quantity and items you received a list of the quantity and items shown on the packing list, and a description of the problem. IN TRANSIT SHIPPING TIME We ship according to Fedex & USPS Holiday shipping schedules. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.